NLP 10 STEP ACTION PLAN for Emotional Mastery
If there was only one NLP strategy I could offer you, it would be this!
This strategy is great for taking difficult, negative emotional responses/behaviour/habits that you struggle to overcome and running them through this 10 step process for reaching the best outcome.
Mini-Workshop Audio Version:
- Accept and RECOGNISE/IDENTIFY the feeling.
Ie. Don’t invalidate, deny or try to avoid accepting how your feeling.
- Respect and appreciate it as an ACTION SIGNAL with a positive purpose to serve you – which offers you something to learn from or to change:
- The way you’re thinking/perceiving or
- Your communication procedures, actions or behaviour or
- Your physiology (e.g. low energy, health issues)
- Be CURIOUS and EVALUATE what to do – begin with Dua
- Decide what OUTCOME OR RESULT you want
Ask – What do I want it for, what’s my true intention, when and with whom?
- Consider what will you accept as EVIDENCE that you’ve achieved this result – what would you be doing, seeing, hearing, saying & feeling?
- What RESOURCES do you need – skill (quality, behaviour), belief, value, time, knowledge, role model, advice/support (personal/professional), money, place etc
- What are possible OBSTACLES that could prevent you from obtaining this result and what are possible SOLUTIONS? Do you need to set another outcome?
- FUTURE MENTAL REHEARSAL – test your outcome – imagine seeing yourself achieving your outcome in a future time/context, with your above new insights/approach.
- Make it bright, life like, 3D, full colour….what are you saying, doing, thinking….
- Now step into the picture – feel the feelings, looking through your own eyes, speaking as you desire, edit it until it feels, seems and sounds right to you (Set up a schedule to do this often, continuing to refine the process, so it becomes more realistic, achievable and possible)
- REASSURE yourself and feel confident about achieving your result
- PLANNING – record your action items, solutions, due dates for anything needed to achieve your result
**The full NLP lifetime self-improvement investment course, starts Saturday 1st September – click here for details
With Peace and Best Wishes,