MEET OUR LIFE SUCCESS COACHES:
Dalya Ayoub (B.A degree. Univ. Auckland 2005, Management Cert., Victoria Univ 2009, Certified Life Coach & Neuro Linguistic Programming Trainer 2010, Islamic Studies Masters CSU 2015)
Dalya is passionate about helping women reclaim their God-given rights and powers for themselves and others. Her Life Coaching sessions focus on re-aligning women with their top values and beliefs; using effective and proven strategies to deal with their challenges. Her key coaching areas are in marriage (including pre-marriage coaching), parenting, time management and goal setting for life. Read Dalya’s Bio here
Dalya can be contacted at: email@example.com or complete our life coaching enquiry form below.
BENEFITS OF OUR LIFE COACHING
- The most advanced, modern and proven coaching methods within an Islamic perspective.
- Breakthroughs and lasting solutions to your challenges.
- Massive personal growth & greater life fulfilment.
- Ability to take focused action immediately.
- Momentum and support facilitates getting your desired results.
Life Success Coach, DALYA AYOUB provides services in:
- Parenting yourself through your children for outstanding parenting
- Time management for productive parents
- The art of motivating kids
- Family mission, goals and code of conduct for a successful home.
- Tarbiyyah methods for raising children
- Dealing with your child’s feelings, cognitions and behaviour
- Emotional coaching with your child
- Strengthening the parent- child relationship for life
- Strategies for discipline and behaviour management
- Family in Islam & empowering the soul of your home: you!
- Parenting toolbox for parenting success.
- Top parenting strategies to raise pious, balanced and good leaders.
- Family’s logistics & weekly planning to meet your values & vision.
- Relationship Mastery
- The art of communication
- The secrets of marriage success
- Foundations of a successful marriage from an Islamic Perspective
- Conflict management
- Strategies for cultivating deep relationships
- Understanding love strategies for fulfilling relationships
- The Fiqh and physiology of intimacy.
- The 3 C’s of intimacy.
Pre-marriage coaching for engaged couples to:
- Marriage goal setting for your future life together
- Planning for the foundations of a successful marriage
- Discussing the values of each spouse
- Conflict resolution strategies and more
- Understanding time in the Quran & Sunnah.
- Time management strategies for productivity.
- Ending procrastination
- Planning your day, week, month and year
- Time mastery strategies for setting achieving goals
- Life coaching tools and models for life planning
- The characteristics of the nafs (egoistic self) in Islam and in the personal development discipline.
- Developing a master plan & strategies to discipline and overcome your own nafs
- The relationship between the heart, tongue, mind and the self
- The doctrines of peak performance for daily routine
- Keys to achieving al-nafs al mutmainnah (The self at peace)